What do you want from KIYC?
- A scenic view from three sides of our remarkable ten-acre peninsula retreat
- Organized cruises to other Bay locations
- Live music or DJs on many Friday nights in the Commodore's Lounge
- Seven flat-screen TVs, all having access to the NFL Sunday Ticket, Major League Baseball, NBA Basketball, College Basketball, NASCAR, and Golf. You should never miss a sporting event!
- A visit to the Tiki Bar or Pool with licensed lifeguards in the warm summer months
- Turkey Shoots, Halloween parties, Christmas with Santa in the cold winter months
- Picnics, 4th of July fireworks, and much, much more
Also, KIYC is the home of the Kent Island Outrigger Canoe Club (KIOCC), Maryland's first Hawaiian Outrigger Canoe Racing Team which competes up and down the eastern seaboard and hosts the annual Kent Island Cup Race. The KIOCC hosts racing events for the Wounded Warriors Disabled Sports Project, a program designed for severely wounded service members who have serviced in the military actions following the events of September 11, 2001.
Not a member yet? What are you waiting for? Check the calendar for events that are open to the public, then come check us out. Or better yet, click here for more information on a Membership!